Contact Me...

To schedule an appointment/consultation or any questions: Email me at Dollface_tyff@yahoo.com or call me at (203)800-0193



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tyffanie's Product reviews




Here are some of the most popular products that I use for my clients, for proms, weddings or anytime make up service is needed.



























L'oreal Mascara is definitely one of the best mascaras on the market. It builds big bold lashes without clumping or flaking. It washes off easily with soap and water. I use L'oreal with all of my clients and myself.




















Artistry by Amway, is a product that many may have not heard of yet is one of the best selling products in the make up industry. This eyeshadow quad provides a natural look that every woman any age would appreciate. It glides on smoothly, never creases and leaves a velvety look.
The lip gloss comes with a light in the top and a mirror on the back, so you are able to use it anywhere. Both are long lasting and comfortable to wear.


















Mac Foundation is the best foundation for any occasion. Studio tech is great for pictures, TV, or any big event. Mac Studio Tech is the foundation that I used for my wedding and it showed up beautifully in the pictures. Mac Studio Fix is perfect for everyday wear.It Blends perfectly evenly, very easily. I use both products depending on what the occasion calls for.

No comments:

Post a Comment