Contact Me...

To schedule an appointment/consultation or any questions: Email me at Dollface_tyff@yahoo.com or call me at (203)800-0193



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Make up in Italy...troppo caldo?

Italy, known for food, history, romance and ... heat???
Too hot for make up? Never!






The first day we arrived to Rome, Italy it was about 90 degrees.



from that moment on, I realized I didn't need all of the make up I had packed because it wouldn't be necessary. Big glasses and bronzer were my best friends.







Of course there were days when the heat let up and so minimal make up was appropriate. On days like these I wore a little mascara, blush and eyeliner on the bottom. I kept it simple while still trying to keep up with the beauty of Italy.







Che una bellisima citta!





No comments:

Post a Comment